Register for Kuei Luck
Quality child care services and learning programs
How to Register
Mondays – Fridays 10 am – 6:30pm
Saturday 9am – 5pm
Sunday Sep – Feb by appointment only • Mar – Aug from 9am – 1 pm
195-05 69th Ave
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
Free parking in the rear. All other times, by appointment only.
Use the dropdown below to select the correct form, then click the download button to the right.
Refund / Withdrawal Policy
Kuei Luck Enrichment Center is dedicated in providing the best possible service to all that is involved. Please keep in mind that we hire our staff, purchase our supplies and books, and sign rental agreements all well in advance. We have given our commitment to our vendors and staff members and we want to honor it. With that in mind, we have created a balanced refund policy that takes both the needs of our families and the needs of Kuei Luck into consideration. We make every effort to update our website. However in the event that there is a discrepancy, we will use the version of the terms and conditions of enrollment including the withdrawal policy on your child's registration form to resolve any matters.
It is Kuei Luck’s policy that no tuition is refunded after any program has started unless otherwise specified below. There is no refund or reduction of fees for the discontinuation of any program due to, but not limited to, acts of God, natural disasters, acts of war, terrorism, fire, pandemic or epidemics. There is also no refund or reductions of fees for any child who is removed from a program due to poor behavior or has been deemed unsafe.
DUE TO COVID 19 any and all refund checks will go out after NYS PAUSE has been lifted. We anticipate that it will take 8-16 weeks after we re-open for checks to get to parents.
- Prior to the start of the program – Full tuition is refundable less $20 processing fee.
- In between months – No refunds.
- Unused deposit is refundable only if a 2-week notice in writing is provided for withdrawal and under circumstances below:
- Monthly - If using deposit to pay for final month, no administrative fee is collected. Otherwise the deposit paid, less $20 administrative fee, will be refunded.
- Bi-yearly – Used months tuition using full monthly rate plus $20 administrative fee will be deducted from amount paid.
- Yearly – Used months tuition using full monthly rate plus $20 administrative fee will be deducted from amount paid.
- Without the 2 weeks’ notice in writing, deduct 2 weeks tuition from the deposit.
- Afterschool cancelled due to weather will be reimbursed, only if there is no makeup day, at a rate of $10 per cancelled day.
- Prior to the start of the program – Full tuition is refundable less $20 processing fee (registration fee, textbook and insurance fee are not refundable).
- After program starts – 80% of pro-rated tuition of remaining class (registration fee, textbook and insurance fee are not refundable).
- Up to two weeks prior to the start of the program – Full tuition is refundable less $50 processing fee.
- Once registered, the Trip Fee is non refundable and cannot be pro-rated.
- Prior to the start of the program – Full tuition is refundable less $100 processing fee.
- After program starts – 50% of prorate tuition less $200 processing fee *
* Processing fee will be waived if refund is applied to other programs. All credits expire one year from issue date.
- Prior to 4/30 – 80% of tuition less deposit
- Prior to 5/31 – 50% of tuition less deposit
- No refund after 6/1
- Students who are mandated by NYC DOE to go to summer school – 80% of tuition less deposit (must provide proof)
- A $500 non-refundable deposit is required otherwise, your child's application will not be processed and may result in the loss of activity selection
- Full payment must be made prior to the end of early bird discount, otherwise discounts will be reversed.
Textbook/material and registration fees are all non-refundable. (Activity supplement fee is non-refundable after summer camp starts)
Only one activity change will be honored PRIOR to the start of camp; a $30 fee will be assessed for all changes thereafter.
No activity change AFTER camp starts.
All refunds will take 2-4 weeks to process after a withdraw form is completed. Refunds, if applicable, will be provided in the form of a company check.
In the event your child has a medical condition and cannot attend camp thereafter camp starts, a prorated tuition credit will be given less the $500 non-refundable deposit, registration fee, and textbook/material fee provided a letter from a medical professional is submitted.
Refund will not be provided in the event a medical form is not provided.
Absolutely no refunds will be provided for the cost of transportation after 6/1.
Complimentary refund of any add on services (transportation & extended hours) prior to 6/15. No refunds on any additional services (transportation & extended hours) after 6/15
Prior to June 15, 2020, full refund less $100 administrative fee. If you have received your books and other materials, an additional $100 fee will be assessed. No refunds after June 15, 2020.