After-school & Full Day Child Care at Kuei Luck
The 2020-2021 school year, in a post pandemic landscape, will be touch. Schools are implementing learning models that leaving gaps through out the workweek; leaving families scrambling for support during out of school time. Past experience tell us that remote learning will leave many families struggling to balance work and helping their children with their school work. In additional to having to help their children with their remote assignments, Blended Learning leaves many families struggling to find child care during the days and times their child is not in school.
Kuei Luck After-School has a variety of both in-person and virtual programs to support families in this new learning environment.
Blended Learning Programs (Model 2)
Kuei Luck will offer in-person after-school and full-day child care program.
For students in Group A-C
On days students are in school, Kuei Luck will pick students up after school and bring them to the center. On days, students do not have school, parents can drop off their children at 8 AM. Our staff will assist with remote learning assignments and have a variety of other activities planned for the children. Lunch and snack will be provided by our food partner Red Rabbit. We will not allow outside food to be brought as a safety precaution.
For students in Group D
Kuei Luck will provide full day child care and ensure that your child completes and is supported during their remote lessons. After wards, our staff will assist with any remote assignments. There after, students will have activities planned.
Our program provides parents with a safe & licensed environment for their children to go to after school to complete their assignments (both in-person and remote assignments). After-wards, we will have a variety of activities planned for your child.
- Limited Class size to adhere to social distance requirements.
- All staff/ students will be required to wear mask at all times.
- All staff /student’s temperature will be taken daily.
- All staff will be tested for COVID-19.
- UV-C lights and Ionization Unit in our HVAC Unit.
- Hygiene Stations throughout the classrooms and building.
- Facility undergoes deep cleaning daily.
- All surfaces electrostatically disinfected.
- All COVID-19 policies must be strictly adhered to, otherwise families may be removed from the program with no refunds.
- No Outside food.
Location: 195-05 69th Ave
Grades: K- Middle School | Schools we pick up: PS173, PS26, PS178
Schedule: Monday – Friday | (8:00 AM TO 6:00 PM)
Tuition: (Group A-C Students) $ 1,350 per month (5% discount for each additional child thereafter the first one) \ (Group D Students) $1,500 per month
Registration will start next week Monday, August 31st 2020 at 12:00 PM via Online. First come, first serve. Priority given to essential workers and educators. Register online here.
Essential Worker List (proof required):
- Front Line Doctors
- First Responders: Police Officers, Firefighters & EMT
- Transit Workers
- UPS/Fedex/USPS Workers
- Grocery Workers
- Hospital Staff
- A sibling discount of 5% tuition off is applied to each additional child thereafter the first one.
- Tuition is due on the first of each month with a 5 day grace period.
- A late fee of $25 per week will be applied if payment is received late.
- A late fee of $1 for every minute is assessed for each child that is picked up late.
- In the event your child is asked to quarantine or has any COVID-19 symptoms, there will be no refunds given.
- In the event that schools are closed due to Government mandate and unforeseen events, there will be no refund given.
This program is licensed by the NYC Dept. of Health and Mental Hygiene and is inspected yearly. This is not a school sponsored event. The School or School district is not responsible or liable for any programs or damages arising from participating in this activity.
How to Register
Complete Online Registration Form. Click here to register
Pay $500 non-refundable deposit. This deposit is used to hold your spot and will be used towards your first month’s tuition. A staff member will contact you to confirm your registration. If there is no more space, your deposit will be refunded back to you.
Note for 2019-2020 After-school Families: Monthly students will receive a credit for their deposit. Yearly students will receive a prorate credit from April-June.